Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

AH. AWARDS SEASON IS OFFICIALLY HERE, PEOPLE AND I AM DYING OF HAPPINESS. The Critics' Choice Movie Awards were today and all of my favorite actresses were there. I am so happy and excited for all of their nominations, you guys. I feel like a proud best friend. Or you know, whatever. Now let's talk clothes!
Y'all know I love my Jennifer Lawrence. But do I love this Prabal Gurung dress? No. I don't think I do. Maybe if the train was gone. Or if the leather strap thing was gone. Or maybe if the belt was gone? Whatever, I still adore her and I'm so happy about her Oscar nomination.
Can we talk about how Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are my favorite couple right now? Like, besides my boyfriend and I, obvi. They're so wonderful, I'm obsessed. Also, I think I really like what Emily Blunt has going on. For some reason this Miu Miu dress and her hair makes me think of a mermaid. I don't know why, but I like it anyway and I'm not going to question it. Okay? Okay.
This is just the beginning of Jessica Chastain's awards season appearances, but I'm hoping that it only gets better from here because I do not like Prada gown. I mean, the color is nice, I guess, but nope. Do you remember that she did this last year too though? Remember? She wore ugly dresses all the way up to the Academy Awards and then BAM! She walked the red carpet in that gorgeous Alexander McQueen gown and stole my heart all over again. That tricky little Jessica Chastain.
I love Elle Fanning, but I hate that this Chanel dress looks like a shower curtain. Also, don't EVEN talk to me about her shoes because I hate them so much. 
How do I feel about this? I haven't decided yet. I still heart Leslie Mann though, you guys.
First off, I'm really mad that Marion Cotillard was snubbed of an Oscar. I mean, did I see her movie? Nope. But do I love her and support her irregardless? Yep. Also, I adore this Zuhair Murad dress a whole heck of a lot.
Oh, Amy Adams is the cutest, but I feel like she wore this dress last year. Right? Right? I mean, wrong, but it's similar, me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment