Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Rock of Ages" London Premiere

You guys, I have really been slacking here. I am sorry. I actually had quite the busy week, which is surprising to me too, but c'est la vie. Now I'm catching up, so forgive my fashionably late posts. The London premiere of "Rock of Ages" was on Sunday, which is random, and I am actually quite pleased with both of these looks. Recently, it's been rare that I like everything. 'Tis becoming a sad world, my friends.
Alright. Despite the fact that this Valentino dress is velvet (UGH. I need to wash my hands just thinking about how it must feel...) and resembles a prom dress from 1983, I actually kind of love it a lot. Her hair and makeup is simple and I appreciate that with such a fun dress. Oh, it's wonderful. You know I'm a sucker for accentuated shoulder detailing. It's a weakness. I don't want to talk about it. Only, you know that I do.
Malin Akerman also rocked (PUN INTENDED) this gorgeous Marchesa dress. It is much more conservative in comparison to her LA premiere dress, but I love both of them. She is so versatile. I respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment