Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vogue July 2012

You all know how disappointed I've been with Vogue recently, I've made it very clear. Okay, and I mean, I always roll my eyes when little "fashionistas" go "Vogue is like, THE fashion bible." Well, if that's the case, I was beginning to change my religion. But, despite the fact that it was just announced that Lady Gaga will be their September covergirl, there will be no converting for me. For now. And that's because Emma Stone is their July covergirl. OH HAPPY DAY, PRAISE THE HEAVENS! I am so extremely excited and relieved that it wasn't someone else. Emma Stone deserves all the Vogue covers in the world. Or at least the US one. We'll go from there.
This cover is so great. I am so relieved, I can't even begin to tell you.
This dress is kind of a hot mess, but I like the way it falls on her, so maybe it's a nice hot mess?
I am closing my eyes and ignoring the bodysuit...
Now, I'm not sure how I feel about the second part of this photoshoot. It has an "Annie Hall" (A movie I've never seen, although I most definitely make references. Judge me. I don't care!) meets Audrey Hepburn in the first half of "My Fair Lady" (A movie I have seen and I love. I love it so much. I randomly sing "Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!" around the house in Audrey's accent. It's horribly annoying, but it makes me laugh.) feel to it. I don't know if I'm completely sold on the look, but Emma is managing to pull it off irregardless.
Let me be her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment