Thursday, April 19, 2012

Katy Perry

You know how I love Katy Perry, how I have a soft spot for her and how I think that minus the blue hair as a coping mechanism due to her divorce nonsense, she has true potential. Unfortunately, she proves me slightly wrong by doing things like this. She came out to the ASCAP Pop Music Awards, where she won an award for something (I'm too mad about the outfit to even research it.) in a Temperley London dress which HAD potential. It did. It had it. But then everything fell apart. And by everything, I mean the stack of plastic-y looking pearl bracelets she's wearing. Also, the strap on her dress is sliding down her shoulder and it is one centimeter away from a classic celebrity nip slip. Now, Katy Perry has nice boobs. She does. There is no denying it. But I also don't want to see them. I especially don't want to see them on the red carpet. This really just needs to stop. It needs to stop now. She was so close. She was. (Also, this picture of Peeta from "The Hunger Games" surfaced, thanks to the Tumblr account "Get In, Loser. We're Going to the Capitol." It is my new Liz Lemon eye roll picture. I LOVE.)
FOR SERIOUS, Peeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment