Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scarlett Johansson

ScarJo (I mostly like calling her that because evidently she hates people calling her that. I mean, if you're a celebrity who has had the honor of working with Robert Downey Jr. AND if you have had the honor of marrying at least one of the Canadian Ryans. (Ryan Reynolds, not Ryan Gosling. Obvi.) then I think that you should be okay with the fact that you have a fun nickname.) has been quite busy promoting "The Avengers." Today was the London premiere and against all my better judgement, I actually love this look. I love the Prada dress, I love the braid and I love her Louboutins. I don't like red shoes on the carpet, but picturing it off the red carpet, I like the effort. This is SO much better than the other day and for that we should all be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment