Thursday, April 19, 2012

Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth Olsen is still my favorite Olsen sibling. She attended the Grand Chefs Dinner in NYC on Monday in this gorgeous Valentino gown. I feel like someone wore it already, but there is a chance that I am just a crazy person. I'm hoping it's the first thing though. I don't think I'm old enough to lose my marbles quite yet. The only thing that I really don't like about this look is this bag by The Row. It brings down the entire look. It is too dark and the contrast isn't great. I have a problem with purses on the red carpet. Clutches are fine, but this is too much. If I put my finger up against my computer screen and over the purse and pretend it's not there, everything is okay again. Also, her hair and makeup look flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment