Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jessica Chastain

The rest of the pictures from Jessica Chastain's cover shoot for The New York Times Style Magazine were released. She still looks gorgeous. It's kind of a random photoshoot, although I am not one to judge because I don't know how creative I would be with a camera and a Jessica Chastain. Okay, no, I can still judge. It's allowed. Nothing will beat the gorgeous cover shot, but I do like these. I think. I really need to be friends with her already. All this begging is just getting embarrassing.
This is my favorite one.
This dress is not great. Her hair, however, is super great.
I would KILL to be one of the tourists in this shot. My gracious. Also, I love Universal Studios and think it's vastly underrated as a theme park. I believe that every once in awhile it's okay to embrace your inner tourist. Only, no fanny packs, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment