Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens

Over the past couple of years on this blog, I have made it quite clear how I feel about Vanessa Hudgens. I'm not her biggest fan. You might be internally screaming at me "BUT WHY? WILDCATS FOR LIFE." Um, first off, no. Second, if you are internally screaming at me, maybe you should just Youtube interviews of her and I guarantee you'll change your mind. Anyway, she was at Coachella yesterday, isn't everyone, in this heinousness. I do not hate any item in particular, I hate ALL OF IT. I know this sounds silly, but sometimes I think celebrities do this to me on purpose because they know I will be upset. I know everyone is obsessed with Coachella but I don't get it. Okay, I mean, listening to bands with your (my) favorite celebrities mere inches away sounds glorious. But being hot and sweaty and surrounded by a bunch of drunk half-naked hippie hipsters sounds like my personal Hell. I'd rather watch from the Internet thanks. I also don't like camping or the outdoors, so that could be some of it. Mm. Vanessa. I don't look forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve this weekend. And by "I don't look forward to seeing" I mean "I look forward to making fun of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment