Friday, April 13, 2012

Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss is featured in Vogue UK's May issue in kind of a "behind-the-scenes of her life" shoot. And I actually like it quite a lot. It's a mix of candid and posed shots and I like the, for lack of a more creative word, vibe. I'd also hate her if she wasn't so stinkin' cute. She is so versatile and she just reminds me that I wasn't a top model when I was 20. Life is so unfair sometimes.
This is my dream, to wear a gown SO big that all I can do is nest in it. My wedding dress will be something like this.
KARL.
(Via The Gloss)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Love your blog...you inspired me to start one, too!

    Karlie is one of my favorite models. Actually she might be my all time fave. She gives the BEST face! And she's American...US pride, HOLLA. I LOVE this editorial.

    ReplyDelete