Thursday, March 15, 2012

"The Hunger Games" London Premiere

The cast of "The Hunger Games" flew out to London on Tuesday for the London premiere and let me tell you, they definitely upped their game. I think that's a saying, I'm pretty sure. I don't know what I talk about sometimes. What I'm trying to say is that they looked even better in London than they did in LA.
I have NO idea what Josh Hutcherson is wearing. This all brown ensemble is just the worst. Like, there is too much. Lose the shoes and the sweater vest. I mean, I love me a sweater vest, but this is obnoxious. And he can't blame it on the cold because Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Lawrence are kind of rocking it. Also, Liam Hemsworth looks super attractive. Again.
I adore Elizabeth Banks' Bill Blass gown. See? I told you she redeemed herself. Her hair is better, her dress is better, it's all better. I know her makeup looks weird but I saw other pictures and it looked a whole lot better. Dumb cameras.
Well, Jennifer Lawrence's Ralph Lauren gown is quite similar to her LA premiere gown. I mean, I kind of like this better, although I kind of want the black band to be gone. I hope she doesn't stick with gold gowns the entire time though. But I guess if she looks this great, she's okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment