Friday, March 16, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

You all know that I am actually obsessed with "Pretty Little Liars." I don't even know why, okay I do, but it's really all I have been talking about for the past couple weeks. It's so addicting and honestly very well written. Or just really addicting and cheesy. I think that's all the same thing actually. Anyway, the girls (Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse) are featured in Bullett's Spring 2012 issue and I kind of love it. Granted, I think Sasha Pieterse is so creepy, but that's just because she's really good at being creepy on the show. These pictures make me want to get really skinny really fast so that I could fit into these super cute outfits. Ugh. I have so much envy and love. Also, where is Troian Bellisario? Doesn't she know that we love her too?...

No comments:

Post a Comment