Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentino Fall 2011 RTW

Holy Valentino! So. Gorgeous. It's my color palette! It's so fluffy and gorgeous and I want to wear ALL OF IT. This collection makes me very happy, I love it. So, here are my favorite looks. Okay, I chose like, all of them. Is it my fault that they're so gorgeous? Yeah, I didn't think so either.
Seriously, what are these go-go boots? I hate them. But I love the color of the dress.
This may or may not be one of my favorite looks. It's so simple, yet so, well, Valentino. That was dumb. I know what I mean.
I am really not a fan of these boots, but I'm a huge fan of the dress.
HOLY FUR! THIS COAT IS BANANAS. I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. And those shoes, I'm in love.
This looks like a dress Blair Waldorf wore on "Gossip Girl" a few weeks ago. I loved that dress and I love this dress too.
This makes me want to go to London and walk around in the rain.
I adore the color and the bottom of this dress. Oh, so gorgeous.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment