Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aubrey O'Day

Oh. My. FUG. I don't even know where to start. Her ruffle hot pants? Her confused shoes? (Seriously, what are those things?) Her shirt? Her belt? Her hair? All of her hair. So much hair. I mean, I wonder what goes on in her head at night when she takes off her fake hair, the 5 layers of foundation, her fake eyelashes and her hideous clothes. Like, is she happy with her decisions? Clearly she doesn't care. I mean, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that this is what she actually wanted to do with her life. Sure, she is rich for being loud and unnecessarily slutty, but really? This entire thing hurts my eyes. From head to toe, I need to go look at pictures of flowers and kittens and macaroons and cute boys. Although I am sure that even if I found a picture of a cute boy holding flowers, kittens AND macaroons, it still wouldn't make this go away completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment