Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Glamour April 2011

I could not be more excited about this if I tried. I adore Kate Winslet. She's one out of the ten people I would invite to my dream dinner party. In case you were wondering, the other nine people are Andrew Garfield, Leonardo DiCaprio, a certified marriage minister (So that he could marry me and AGarf and then Leo and Kate), Leighton Meester, Coco Chanel, J.K. Rowling, Amelia Earhart (I NEED TO KNOW WHERE SHE WENT), Chandler Bing (Not Matthew Perry, I want Chandler Bing) and my best friend, Ali because I think she'd want to meet a few of these people too. I mean, who doesn't want to witness Leo and Kate's wedding? Anyways, now that you know that useless piece of information, back to Kate Winslet. She graces the cover of Glamour's April issue and this makes me SO happy. I was in the middle of a panic attack and this made me feel loads better. The only thing I don't like about her spread is that it is so short... Diane Kruger's issue was HUGE. I don't understand that. Either way, moral of this post: I love Kate Winslet and I would have the greatest dinner party ever known to man.
She is SO gorgeous, I can't even handle it. I want to be friends with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment