Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blake Lively

Blake Lively attended a private dinner hosted by Chanel in her honor last night. I mean, can I please have her life? She gets to wear as much Chanel as she wants, they throw her private parties in New York City and she gets to hang out with Leighton Meester at work. That's kind of everything I strive for in life. Just kidding, but not really. Anyway, the Chanel dress she wore is kind of growing on me. At first I was like "Woah there, Serena van der Woodsen!" but now I kind of like it. I like the feathery part and not so much the horizontal glitter stripes though. The main thing I love is her jewelry. Look at those earrings! They are so pretty. I really like that she wears jewelry that stands out and not just diamonds like everyone else. Of course, there is nothing wrong with diamonds, they're a girl's best friend, yes? But I like that she takes risks without being too risky. I look forward to seeing her ad campaign for Chanel's new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment