Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chanel SoHo Re-Opening Party

Someone please remind me why I am not in New York City, mingling with my favorite celebrities right now. I mean, I can't even make it to my own FNO in Los Angeles tomorrow. I'm devastated, to say the least. Some of my favorite celebrities (Blake Lively and Leighton Meester) came out to support Karl Lagerfeld and the reopening of the store. Someone please take me to New York. Now!
I. Love. Her. I also love her Chanel LBD. And her necklace. Oh, everything about this is so cute. Story of her life, right? P.S. "Gossip Girl" starts on Monday. I can't even. So excited.
I know that I should hate this Chanel dress, but I kind of don't. The length is not my favorite, nor is the print, but I think it's the colors that have my heart.
Blake Lively is seriously living my dream. She holds hands with Karl, she sits front row with Anna Wintour, she is friends (Or "friends," hopefully the first one though. I pray that they are real friends.) with Leighton Meester and she gets to kiss Penn Badgley whenever she wants. I mean, come on. Dream life right there!
I would actually really like Diane Kruger's Chanel dress if it didn't have the black thing in the middle. My eyes don't like that so much. Other than that, it's a really cute dress.
Oh, I wish I loved this more than I actually do. I really like Rachel Bilson (I secretly, only not so secretly, pray that she gets back together with Adam Brody.), but I don't know how I feel about her Chanel dress. I want to love it, I do, but mm. We'll have to give this one time. I'm sure I'll be obsessing over it in no time.
Holy hot mess of a dress, Sarah Jessica Parker. (Ha, my rhymes made me laugh).
Oh, Alexa Chung's dress is actually kind of cute. Kind of. It's cute in sections, I don't necessarily like the whole thing together, but she's presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment