Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jessica Chastain

Someone pointed out on Facebook earlier today that I had a girl crush on Jessica Chastain, due to the amount of a) good things I say about her and b) pictures I post of her. The fact of the matter is yes, I do have a girl crush on her and I am trying to make everyone else have a girl crush on her as well. It's as simple as that. Now, thankfully she is so freaking talented that she has been invited (and nominated) to all the awards shows this season, so you can expect many more posts solely dedicated to her. Case in point, she came out to the New York premiere of "Mama" last night in this gorgeous Oscar de la Renta dress. I kind of love it. I love black lace, of course, and I love the silhouette of the dress itself. Plus, give me Oscar de la Renta or give me death. You feel me? And then top it off with Harry Winston jewels and I'm dead. You know, dead in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment