Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ELLE December 2012

AH. My heart is so stinkin' happy right now, I cannot even. Sure, there is kind of a gigantic election going on in the world/on NBC right now, but that is just background noise to me right now. Just be proud that I'm letting it be my background noise, that's huge. Anyway, Jennifer Lawrence (My future celebrity BFF, obviously.) graces the cover of ELLE's December issue and, as you can tell, I could not be happier. Everything about this shoot is perfect. She looks so gorgeous.
She looks stunning, I am so obsessed. And I usually don't like bangs, but somehow this is just working. Everything is working for her here. OBSESSED.
Flawless.
This Balenciaga dress is EVERYTHING right now. Her hair is everything too. My gosh.
Wait, is this the same dress she wore on the cover of British Vogue's November 2012 issue or am I crazy? Nope, I'm not crazy. It is the same one. Damn them. That bothers me so incredibly much. There are SO many dresses in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment