Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jessica Chastain

So, Jessica Chastain was one of the many celebrities to come out to New York for Fashion's Night Out on Thursday and I am having mixed feelings about her outfit. She celebrated the night at Jeffrey's New York in this Jason Wu dress and I just, I don't know you guys. I want to like it, I kind of like it, but I don't at the same time. I told you, so many mixed feelings. Let's break this down. I like the blue, it looks good on her and I like the fact that it kind of reminds me of a superhero costume, but like, it's so shiny and I am torn. Torn, my friends. Whatever, Jessica Chastain, you are so great. You feel free to wear whatever your heart desires. Just next time, maybe your heart will desire something more flattering? Also, I don't like her shoes, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment