Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence

Oh, how I've missed my future BFF (If she'd just respond to my "Be my best friend" letters already...) out and about at events. Jennifer Lawrence is currently in Toronto at the Toronto International Film Festival promoting "Silver Linings Playbook," a movie I am super excited to see since it involves Bradley Cooper too. I am kind of in love with everything about her look from last night's premiere. I love her hair, it means filming for "Catching Fire" is approaching and nothing excites me more right now (Well, except for the thought of Fall, Christmas, the Oscars, candy canes, etc.). I mean, I surprisingly love her Dior dress. I feel like I usually wouldn't, but for some reason it's working for me and it's definitely working on her. I love this. Be my friend already, Jennifer. I promise I'm fun. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment