Monday, August 6, 2012

Marie Claire September 2012

I don't think you understand how much I've been obsessing over this cover. I have been looking for the official pictures for a week (month) and FINALLY they've been uploaded. I am so impatient when it comes to these things, it's not a quality I admire, but I've come to terms with it. So, Queen Miley Cyrus graces the cover of Marie Claire's September issue and I could honestly not be more happy/excited if I tried. Serious. She looks gorgeous and I am obsessed with every bit of it. Like, don't even try arguing this because I will shun you. Or just give you the Anna Witnour stink eye through the computer. Trust, it's cold. Marie Claire has honestly become the best this year with their covers. I am ever so impressed.
This is seriously bananas. And can we talk about her hair? I think it's inspiring me to go to my hairdresser... But that's always a hot mess, ending in tears, so I think I'll just stare at Miley for now.
Gorgeous.
SIDEBOOB.
This totally reminds me of her "Can't Be Tamed" music video. Can we just talk about how much I love that music video, by the way? Because I do. A lot. It's so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment