Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Glamour September 2012

More September issues are flooding in. FLOODING IN, MY FRIENDS. I love September issues. It's up there with a few of my favorite things, Christmas and the Academy Awards, obviously. Victoria Beckham graces the cover of Glamour's September issue and it just feels so repetitive to me. Her last Glamour cover, back in March 2010, was just so similar. She was in a house, eating food, being domestic and "normal." I don't know. Am I the only one bothered by that? Probably. I'm psycho and I've only had 3 sips of coffee, so leave me alone, alright?
We have 3 covers to choose from, evidently. I'm still unsure as to which one I like best. I am just in a pickle. Always. Also, I am still absolutely LOATHING the new placement of Glamour's cover captions. It looks like a bad Photoshop job done by a student.
Her hair is bothering me.
Fierce bitch pose. I adore it.

1 comment:

  1. I have been working in the fashion industry for 10 years now, and I found finding a fashion job when first starting out a little difficult, but I have come across some great websites that had quality fashion positions: www.ragtradejobs.com and www.fashionfirst.com.au. Everybody wants experience first, which can be hard if it’s your first fashion job,however I found doing a short course in Fashion Design a great way to get experience and knowledge of the industry.La Mode College has some great short courses, and they include how to get work experience as well.They have a short eBook on how to get into the fashion industry and become a Professional Fashion Designer.Worth a read! Hope this post was helpful!!

    ReplyDelete