Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bullett Volume 8

Elizabeth Olsen is everything. End of story. She graces the cover of Bullett's Volume 8 issue. It's their Romance Issue and I think I love it? It's weird, but it's a good weird. She is rocking a pink wig, which you all know I would hate on anyone else (Lady Gaga...) but for some reason, I kind of love it on her. I don't know, you guys. I don't get my celebrity love sometimes. It allows me to see past things I would normally hate. But then again, if I've learned anything from the movies, it's that love accepts the no-no's in life. The choppy wig would be a no-no. Obviously. Geez, keep up.
She looks like a gorgeous alien.
She is actually stunning. Oh my crap. Also, I need this Marchesa dress in my life, so there's that.
This is my least favorite one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment