Wednesday, July 18, 2012

W Magazine August 2012

Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender steam up the cover of W Magazine's August issue. It just seems to me like they should've been on the cover a few months ago, considering "Prometheus" came out a few months ago. Speaking of which, that movie is still haunting me. Thanks to the movie, I never ever want to a) Get pregnant with an alien baby or b) Go to space. During the movie I did realize that I want to be Charlize Theron. Not "Prometheus" Charlize Theron though because, spoiler alert, she dies. Also, wasn't Charlize JUST on the cover of W Magazine? Yes, yes she was. That was rhetorical. I was actually telling you.
I know Michael Fassbender is a said hottie, but in my mind he will always be a creepy robot head.
I am convinced that Charlize Theron would have chemistry with a fern. A FERN. Like the plant, obviously. Also I am kind of hating Michael Fassbender's leather vest. I mean, a leather vest?...
Let me be her, please.
Selena Gomez wore this YSL dress in her ELLE July shoot. They both looked great in it.
I get the whole theme and story and whatever, but I can't with his leather attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment