Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Leighton Meester

My favorite person I've only met once (A year ago today, actually. Whatever. I'm not bragging again. Only I totally am because it was the greatest day of my life. C'est la vie.), Leighton Meester, attended the Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2013 (Yes, it's that time again) presentation yesterday in Paris. She appropriately wore a Salvatore Ferragamo top and skirt and I am not crazy about either one. I am mostly not crazy about her peasant top. C'mon Leighton, you know better. Both pieces are very dark for summer. Of course, she still looks gorgeous, so that's unfair. But if we are being honest, I am mostly interested in the whole vampire thing she had going on outside. I mean. She is so pretty, even when she looks like she is about to suck your blood. Or whatever vampires do. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment