Monday, May 14, 2012

Rihanna

I love me some Rihanna, I do. I think she is kind of a badass. I mean, I know she probably isn't, but she makes me think she is and that's pretty badass-y, right? She's kind of cray cray at least, like do you follow her on Twitter? I don't even know what she is saying half the time. She was out and about in New York City yesterday looking as flawless as ever. That is, until you see her pants. OH the pants. Why the pants, Rhi Rhi? I don't understand them and I sure as heck don't like them. I know other people don't have a problem hating what she does, but I do, so this hurts my soul a little bit. Whatever. Here is more proof that Rihanna is awesome and that is why I love her. Also, can we talk about how much I love her hair? Because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment