Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kirsten Dunst & Kristen Stewart

Kirsten Dunst actually looked amazeballs on Wednesday at the photocall in Cannes for "On the Road." Kristen Stewart, on the other hand, looked the opposite of amazeballs. What would the opposite of amazeballs be? Just balls? No. That can't be right. I still haven't given myself food, the rest of this post probably won't make sense. Anyway, they were photographed looking pretty chummy, which is a rare sight for KStew because, well, you know. Evidently she hates everyone and everything. 
Now, this picture makes me uncomfortable and makes me laugh all at the same time. Is Kristen having a "jolly good time" or is she trying to push Kirsten (Damn it, this Kristen/Kirsten thing is getting confusing.) away? The world may never know. But it seems as though it's the first one. People keep commenting on possible baby bumps too, so the world may know shortly. Now, Kristen's Balenciaga pants. I'm not in love with them. It looks like she peed confetti and didn't have time to change her pants. I don't know why her sunglasses are on her head either. That is a big no-no, especially for a photocall. IN FRANCE. Ugh, that girl.
Kirsten, on the other hand, looked kind of amazing. I am kind of obsessed with this Dolce & Gabbana dress she wore. She looks like a little princess from Sweden or something. Oh, I don't know. I do know that I love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment