Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger is still in Cannes and she is still kicking everyone's ass. Fashion wise, I mean. I think she seems like quite a peaceful person otherwise. Today she attended the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala and as much as a part inside my soul tells me that I shouldn't like this, a bigger part of my soul tells me I should. I'm listening to the bigger (smarter) part of my soul. She looked gorgeous in this Chanel dress. It's a tad over the top, but I think it is fantastic. And those earrings. DYING. I don't like her hair, but c'est la vie. Her Chanel dress is making up for it 100%. These are things I cannot control. If you want to blame someone, blame my soul. Or something. I don't know. I think I should eat something, I'm starting to make less and less sense with every post.
(Via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment