Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glamour June 2011

Olivia Wilde graces the cover of Glamour's June issue (I'm on the Notes to the Editor page by the way, whatever. I don't know.) and I actually like the shoot. I do not, however, like her bangs. They're weird. If they were swept to the side, I would be giving her a thumbs up, but the straight bangs, I'm not in love with. I do like the nautical theme though, it's a nice introduction to summer.

Oh my gosh. Someone just wore this Michael Kors dress. But who? Who was it?... This is going to bother me. I WILL figure it out. I've been having problems remember things today. This morning I spent the better half of my drive to school trying to remember who is on the current issue of Vogue. I think I'm just REALLY tired.
Ew, what is this L'Agence dress? I don't like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment