I have a lot of thoughts about this. They are as follows:
1. Kendall, Kylie and Kris Jenner posed for "America's Next Top Model."
2. I didn't know "America's Next Top Model" was still on.
3. Kris brought out that dang Emilio Pucci dress. Again. (Remember, she already wore it on "The Today Show," Jessica Chastain wore it to the MET Gala, Freida Pinto wore it on InStyle UK, etc.)
4. So there is a clown.
5. You can see more of the pictures here. Yes, there are more. It's frightening.
6. But really, America is still looking for a next top model? I find that very hard to believe.