Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence

I am going to be REALLY sad when they are done promoting "The Hunger Games" because that means we won't get to see Jennifer Lawrence everywhere. Fortunately there are either 2 or 3 movies left, so that's enough to keep me going. Did I mention that I want to be her best friend? Because I really do. Whatever, she was in Madrid today wearing a Victoria Beckham dress. Now, it's kind of unusual for anyone but Victoria Beckham to be wearing her designs so I'm always curious as to how it will turn out. Unfortunately, I don't like the outcome of this. I think it's mostly the fact that this is just a really heinous dress. I still love you, Jennifer. Don't worry. I'm just going to ignore this dress and those booties. Maybe you're experiencing minor jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment