Friday, February 10, 2012

Tadashi Shoji Fall 2012 RTW

Oh my heart. I love Tadashi Shoji's Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection. Of his line, Shoji was quoted saying that the feeling of the collection is "...ominous, as if something is coming." The drop-waist dresses are kind of my favorite. Unfortunately, there were about 3 velvet gowns and I am having a panic attack just looking at it. And by panic attack, I mean it gave me shudders and I feel like I need to wash my hands now. But if we just pretend that never happened, I love a majority of these looks.
I hate that I don't hate this as much as I feel like I should hate this.
I wish the flower appliques weren't blue.
I LOVE THIS.
I want to cry. I want to wear this and cry tears of joy.
This is so pretty and dainty. And I love that she was walking so fierce that the bottom is flipping out. Or whatever.
UGH THIS IS THE WORST.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment