Friday, February 10, 2012

Kate Spade Spring 2012 Campaign

I KNOW. I suck. I suck so much that I had to use CAPS locks and italics. I am in lust with Kate Spade's Spring 2012 ad campaign, but I am lazy and keep forgetting. Nay, I'm busy and keep forgetting. That sounds better. This may or may not be (But probably most definitely is) my favorite ad campaign of the season. It's so whimsical and fun. I am obsessed with Florence Broadhurst's floral design and as much as it kind of hurts my eyes, I want contradicting patterns on my bedroom walls and the floor. That's cool, right? There is just so much love in my heart for Kate Spade. Whether it is shoes, earrings, a mug or an iPhone case, I want it. I want it all. Pretty please.
This is my favorite.
I am still weirdly okay with socks and shoes. I hate myself for it. I hate myself for it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment