Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nailed It

With Anna Howard Shaw Day (Better known as Valentine's Day) right around the corner, I think we should discuss something very important. No, not my lack of a boy Valentine or how I have a love/hate relationship with the Valentine's aisle in Target (Why is everything so darn cute?), let's talk about red nail polish. An absolute MUST on Valentine's Day, whether you are staying in with your girlfrands (Ignore me.) or going out with a loved one (Ignore me again.), red nails are so chic. I know what you're thinking "But which shade of red, Erin?" Please, it's like you don't know me...
Feel free to drool over my mad Photoshop skills.
A. Le Vernis Nail Colour by Chanel in Pirate. It's kind of the greatest blood red shade you'll ever own. I swear by it./B. Big Apple Red by OPI. This was one of my first reds and I love it like a dear friend./C. InStyle Red by OPI. Two years ago, OPI gave InStyle magazine their own shade of red. I received it free with a renewal of the magazine, which is genius on their part./D. Knees Up by Butter London. Granted, I've never used this one, but it looks really, really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment