Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Harper's Bazaar March 2012

Oh. My. Gosh. Gwyneth Paltrow graces the March cover of Harper's Bazaar and she looks FIERCE. Like, this may or may not be my favorite photoshoot of 2012 so far. Okay, maybe that is being a little dramatic, but I kind of love this. It's fantastic. She's fantastic. Remember when I didn't like her that much? Yeah. I don't. Just kidding, I do but I really love this. I also love the whole "all black" thing and I am even okay with Terry Richardson taking this pictures because I love the result. Oh, Bazaar.
This Anthony Vaccarello is amazeballs. So amazeballs I actually used the word amazebals. I can't even.
I actually kinda like this Versace dress.
Fierce. Bitch.
Look at her hair. I love this Lanvin dress and these Charlotte Olympia are to die for.
DYING. I am actually dying. Look. At. Her. That Goop stuff must really work. Ya heard?

1 comment:

  1. My heart. It is so warm and happy after seeing all of these. Like fo realz? She is a goodess.

    ReplyDelete