Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Esquire UK March 2012

I don't think I've ever written about Esquire UK, but now is the time. Daniel Radcliffe is on the cover of Esquire UK's March issue and I actually can't get enough. Can someone please tell me when he got so attractive because I seem to have missed it. Well actually, and I know we've talked about this before, I did have crush on him during a couple Harry Potter films but then you know, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" happened and that ruined things for a bit. But he's back (In my eyes he didn't go anywhere, really.) and honestly looking better than ever. I love his hair and I love his random appearances (SNL, I am talking to you). Gosh. So much love right here.
I don't like this picture. On my Facebook page (YES more shameless self-promotion!!) I said that I needed him to put his chin up just a bit because this gave him the appearance of a unibrow. Then I thought it'd be funny to say "Accio Tweezers!!" Sometimes I crack myself up. Yesterday was one of those times.
Look at how cool he's standing. I want to be friends with ole' DanRad.
LOOK AT HIS OUTFIT. Future husband, if you're reading this (I mean, if you're my soulmate/husband I hope you're reading this to support me and such), please go out and buy this outfit and cut your hair to resemble this. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment