Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Quote of the Day

"I'm not entirely serious with what I'm about to say because it will be a much different thing - but my whole life, since I was a little girl I've wanted to go to the Oscars. I've imagined what that day would be like, very much in the same way a little girl imagines what her wedding dress was going to be. This is my first time at the Oscars! Billy Crystal is hosting and I'm nominated! It's a dream! To me, it's as emotional as choosing a wedding dress."
Jessica Chastain [On choosing her Oscars gown]

We are the same person. In this aspect at least. Granted, I'm not going to the Oscars (YET) and I'm not nominated (YET) but it is my dream too. I love this quote. I love her. But now I'm even more anxious to see what she wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment