Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Earlier today, a bunch of my favorite actresses came out to Santa Monica to celebrate the Film Independent Spirit Awards. The tone of the event was super casual, which I surprisingly really liked. Shall we?
Elizabeth Olsen looked gorgeous in this Antonio Berardi dress. I absolutely adore everything about this look. The dress is kind of lovely and I think I need these Cesare Paciotti shoes. She is so cute and poised. I love it. It's my favorite of the night.
When I first looked at Shailene Woodley's outfit I was not so impressed, but I have come to love it actually. I love her top and her shoes are AMAZING. Gosh. I need these too.
Jessica Chastain looked quite lovely in this Armani Prive suit. While I do think it is a bit heavy for the occasion, I still like it. I mean, compared to her recent fashion choices, this is wonderful.
I adore Rashida Jones' Oscar de la Renta dress. Oh, it is so darling!
While I don't really love Elizabeth Banks' dress, or shoes, I love these colors on her. They are wonderful.
I am not crazy about Zoe Saldana's Balmain dress. It's cute and all, but that's just it. It's just blah.
Kirsten Dunst paired this Dolce & Gabbana dress with a white Chloe jacket which is actually kind of fun. I love that she mixed it up with these shoes. I think they're quite fun.
Michelle Williams wore a little Louis Vuitton number which at first, I hated it, but it's growing on me, I think. Right? She can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment