Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vanity Fair March 2012

YOU. GUYS. Vanity Fair has released their 2012 Hollywood Cover. The March issue features the "fresh young " actresses of the year. This is the happiest I've been over a magazine cover in awhile. I love this for a number of reasons. And those reasons are as follows: 1. Jessica Chastain is on the cover cover, not the foldout cover. 2. PASTELS. 3. There is a 20s and 30s theme. It's like Vanity Fair looked straight into my heart. 4. Mario Testino photographed this. 5. This just means the Oscars are coming. 6. Jessica Chastain. Again.
L to R: Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Adepero Oduye, Shailene Woodley (I didn't even recognize her, by the way.), Paula Patton (Who looks like a less cute version of Princess Leia.), Felicity Jones, Lily Collins (Her dress and feather situation may or may not be my favorite.) and Brit Marling.

No comments:

Post a Comment