Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

I admit. I love "Pretty Little Liars" more than I probably should. If you watch, I have theories. We should discuss. Also, if you follow me on Twitter (Shameless self-promotion, what's up?) then you know that come Mondays, I live Tweet about the show. ANYWAY, usually I am pretty okay with the outfits but for some reason last night's episode was full of unfortunate things. For example, Spencer Hastings (The (usually) gorgeous Troian Bellisario) wore a very hideous hat. It looked as though she just stepped out of an old episode of "Lizzie McGuire." Now, I love me some Lizzie, but it's 2012, Troian. Get real. It's just so, so ugly, you guys. And she usually has the best clothes, so I don't even know. Yes, I realize (spoiler alert) that she's going through some heartbreak, but still. Pull yourself together girl. Pull your ish together.

No comments:

Post a Comment