Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Valentino Spring 2012 Campaign

The Spring 2012 ad campaigns are slowly but surely being released and I am really loving them. So far, Valentino's campaign, featuring models Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Zuzanna Bijoch, Maud Welzen and Clement Chabernaud, is my favorite. It is so simple and romantic. I loved pretty much every single piece from the Spring 2012 RTW collection back in October during Paris Fashion Week and the pieces are even more fantastic in this campaign. One of my favorite things about Valentino is that when you see a dress (or an ad campaign) you know it's Valentino from the start. Goodness. Someone bury me in a Valentino gown, please.
This is my favorite. The third dress is actually gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it was love at first sight back in October too.

No comments:

Post a Comment