Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Free People January 2012 Catalog - New York

Free People has released a New York-themed January 2012 catalog with the adorable Karlie Kloss as the quintessential New York girl. Considering the fact that I am a city girl at heart (Stupid Orange County, I don't fancy you.) I kind of love this. I also love Free People, but whatever. They are releasing a Los Angeles-themed catalog as well, which I am super excited to see. At first when I saw that Karlie Kloss was the NY Free People girl I thought to myself "Wait, but really?" but I must admit this is all growing on me. She is everywhere, from Victoria's Secret to Oscar de la Renta campaigns, so we mine as well get used to it, no? Can I be her, please?
Both of these dresses are kind of adorable. I want them in my closet.
This makes me really hungry for a hot dog and really jealous of her shirt and her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment