Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lady Gaga

I've been putting this off, mainly because I hate it just THAT much, but it's time to talk. Yes, it's time to talk about Lady Gaga ringing in 2012 in New York City. Yes, she was at Times Square and yes, it was actually the last person I wanted to spend my New Years with. And yes, I mentioned how much I disliked her about 7 times in the 30 minutes my best and I watched "Dick Clark's Rockin' Rollin' Whatever..." (Does anyone know the real name of his NYE show? The pronunciation of his show makes me think of the FRIENDS episode "The One With the Routine." If you haven't seen it, you must.) Anyway, Lady Gaga heinously wore an ill fitting Atelier Versace gown. I actually hate everything about it. I'm really curious as to why Lady Gaga hates my eyeballs and wants to see them die. I mean, it's so unflattering and so well, silver. I know the fact that it's silver shouldn't be a reason to hate it, but I do. And her mask? Shut. That. Down. And then she added gloves. Who do you think you are? Holly Golightly? Shut. THAT. Down. Looking at the hot mess too long makes me really mad.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! What is wrong with her and her clothes! It's like she wants everyone to stab their eyes out! And that is the most unflattering dress ever!!!! (Hips, Shoulders, Arms, Boobs, Waist) I totally see your point of view on her horrendous outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete