Friday, January 6, 2012

Emily Blunt

I think Emily Blunt is possibly one of the cutest little people out there. And by "little people" I mean "pretty people" aka. "actresses" and by "out there" I mean "in Hollywood." She looked extra precious last night at the Palm Springs International Film Festival to promote "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen," which looks like one of the most boring movies, by the way. I don't even understand what it is supposed to be about. But more on Emily Blunt and her Marios Schwab dress. It's kind of wonderful. At first I don't think I liked it, but it has grown on me. I like that she paired the delicate dress with a kind of fierce (Ew, did I just use the word "fierce" to describe an accessory? I loathe myself.) Marchesa clutch and Louboutins which look shoes I would be lusting after if I could see them completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment