Sunday, January 15, 2012

Art of Elysium Gala 2012

Oh good heavens. The Art of Elysium "Heaven" Gala brought out some crazies last night, with the exception of a few guests. I mean, some of these are just... Well, you'll see.
I will forever be confused when it comes to Camilla Belle. How on EARTH does she get invited to all of these fun and fancy events? I just don't understand one bit. Of course she is wearing Carolina Herrera and of course she looks beautiful, but I don't love the top of the dress. I don't like the random strips of fabric on the front. It looks unfinished.
I didn't like Jennifer Morrison's dress at all until she turned around. The back is really pretty. Her hair, on the other hand, is not.
Rachel Bilson looked ADORABLE in this Chanel dress. It's perfect. All of it.
I long to look like Minka Kelly. She is gorgeous. I also long to wear this Oscar de la Renta gown. She looks stunning. This is my favorite look of the night. Don't worry, Rachel Bilson in Chanel was a close second.
I don't like Odette Yustman's dress at all. Her makeup, hair and jewelry looks stunning, but the dress is just no.
Okay. I'll admit that I had to Wikipedia Rain Phoenix. I thought she was Joaquin Phoenix's sister and I was right. But that would've been embarrassing if I was wrong, so I relied on Wikipedia. Okay, that was a boring rant. Now, due to the fact that I don't know anything about her (Except that she is an American actress, musician and singer and that her birth name was River Joan of Arc Bottom. That last part is 100% true. I can't even make that up.) I don't know if she likes being "that" girl or if she got confused and thought it was Halloween, but this needs to be undone immediately.
I'm not super in love with Sophia Bush's Chris Benz dress. It's kind of boring, no?
I hate that I really like Rashida Jones' dress. I mean, besides the black band in the middle, I actually really like it.
WHAT THE EFF IS THIS? I AM GOING TO USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT ANNOYED. KELLY OSBOURNE SHOWED UP LOOKING HORRIBLE. I'M NOT EVEN SORRY THIS TIME BECAUSE SHE DID THIS (Okay, I'm done with CAPS, it's hurting my eyes to read it back) to herself! I mean, to make matters worse, she had a team of said "experts" to help her. Everything from the gray hair to the horrible face makeup to the even worse lipstick down to the ugly dress. I don't even know if I can pinpoint one part in which my hatred is strongest. Honestly. I think the part that pisses me off is that she is on "Fashion Police" and I'm well, not.
Rachael Harris loved her Prom dress SO much that she decided to wear it again to a Gala. Cute.
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment