Saturday, November 12, 2011

W Magazine December 2011

Shut the front door! Elle and Dakota Fanning grace the cover of W Magazine's December issue and oh, how I am in love. Together they make an adorable pair. This has Dakota Fanning winning me over a bit. I mean, these are two of the cutest sisters ever. And if we're being honest, I think they should've won Vogue's Best Dressed List or at least they should've beat out Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I mean, come on. For being 17 and 13, not only are they fashionable, but they are poised and mature. I really love this photo shoot. The styling is great and the makeup is kind of amazing. Oh, December issues, please continue with this incredible cover girl(s) streak!
Dakota Fanning looks a little bit uncomfortable, but I love the coloring and I love Elle Fanning's dress and her graceful little hand gesture. Very ballerina of her.
This is my favorite picture. I honestly love everything about it. Every. Single. Thing, you guys.
Aaron De Mey did a fantastic job with the makeup. I mean, honestly.
I don't know why they added the Chanel hats in this picture. This would've been 100x better sans hats. No?
From what I can tell, this Rodarte dress is mindblowingly gorgeous. As is Elle. I mean, honestly. I don't understand how she is so precious. I want to carry her in my pocket.
LOVE this Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment