Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amy Adams

Amy Adams looked extra adorable today at the Hollywood premiere of "The Muppets." She looked gorgeous, first of all. The dress fit her perfectly and her hair and makeup was flawless. But to add to her cuteness, she has a huge smile in about 99% of the photos and that, my dear friends, is the best accessory. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. Just look at her! So bright and cheery. I love everything about this look. It's perfect for a daytime and children friendly movie premiere. And in case you were wondering, yes, yes I am excited to see this movie.
Honestly, this is perfection. And as much as I love me a nude shoe, she could've had some fun red heels with this. Or even some cream and sparkly ones. But I'm not complaining, this really is wonderful.
I want her hair. And I love the cut on this dress. It's so interesting.
Not only do I adore Jason Segel as well, but I think this picture is perfection. I also like that I can put the Muppets on here. Look at Miss Piggy with her Farrah Fawcett hair and her white gown. I'm sure she's pissed that Amy Adams upstaged her and won my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment