Monday, September 26, 2011

Flare October 2011

Kirsten Dunst is on the cover of Flare magazine in the same Giambattista Valli dress Emma Stone wore to the "Friends With Benefits" New York premiere a few months ago and the same dress Sarah Jessica Parker wore in Marie Claire's September issue. I loved it on Emma Stone, I thought it was okay on SJP and now I just hate it. I am going to pretend this didn't happen, okay? Okay. I KNOW cover shoots happen at different times but I am sure they saw Emma Stone. This deserves a Liz Lemon eye roll, but I'm not on my personal computer, so just pretend it's happening. Also, I don't even want to talk about her hair. What are those bangs? It's giving her a lazy eye. Okay, that's mean, but I can't. I need this to stop. If people did some research, or their job, this wouldn't be happening. Three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment