Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 RTW

While this is two days late, I think it's even better. Better late than never. Fashionably late. You know what I mean. Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2012 ready-to-wear collection was kind of amazing. "Picturesque summertime in a small town in southern Italy circa the 1950's was the designers' starting point. The eggplants, zucchinis, tomatoes, and hot peppers you'd find at an outdoor market inspired the oversize prints that decorated fit-and-flare dresses and midriff-baring bra tops and full skirts." (Style.com) Then, this is where it really got good guys, it transitioned into beautiful crystal encrusted corsets. @#)%$!& I love it. I love that they began with garden vegetables and ended with a treasure chest. Or something.
This looks awkward and weird but it was kind of wonderful walking down the runway. True story.
I love that this has hot peppers on it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the eggplants, I love the entire outfit. I mean, look at this coat? It's a little bit wonderful.
I actually really love this. I think I would totally definitely maybe probably wear this.
I also love this. The purse is kind of weird.
I'm sure this is already hanging in Katy Perry's closet, no?
LOOK AT THE OUTFIT IN THE MIDDLE. That is all. It's so pretty.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment