Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Campaign

Shut the front door! I have a serious jealously issue when it comes to Elle Fanning. She is so precious and mature and she's only 13. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I love her. I also love the rest of the photos from her Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 campaign. I loved the first sneak peek of the campaign, but as a whole, I'm obsessed. Is it weird that I want to be her? Yeah, it is weird, but no shame! Just look at her. Can I at least put her in my pocket?
I love this picture. She looks like a precious little lamb. I also love her dress. It's absolutely wonderful.
I need this coat in my life. It is perfection.
I can't tell whether this dress has horses or birds on it, but I want it nonetheless.
I want her hair. And her glasses. And the beautiful coat is making another appearance. I want to go to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment